Things we can do for you
YOU DON’T RUN YOUR BUSINESS AS A COOKIE-CUTTER OPERATION, SO WHY USE COOKIE CUTTER LEGAL FORMS?
Too often small businesses run into legal trouble because they use the “do it yourself” legal method, thinking they are saving money by avoiding lawyers. Unfortunately, these “back of the napkin” agreements or internet form documents can lead to unnecessary and expensive litigation down the road, negating all of those up-front cost savings. For a small investment of time and money up front, you can set your business on the right course legally and avoid time-consuming and costly disputes down the road. Some issues require only simple planning and documentation. Others require more complicated solutions. It takes experienced legal counsel to know the difference.
Whether you are a small start up trying to get your business off the ground, or an established business looking to move in new directions, taking the time to lay a proper legal foundation can avoid costly and time-consuming legal disputes in the future. Among the many issues to consider are proper corporate formation, preparation of partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, employment agreements, lease agreement, terms and conditions for your customer and vendor agreements, and licensing requirements.
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION & ARBITRATION
Whether you or your business have been sued or have a claim against someone else, the prospect of defending or bringing a lawsuit can be daunting. It is important that you hire an attorney who understands and can help you navigate the intricacies of the litigation process. We help small businesses resolve disputes through pre-suit dispute resolution, as well as by representing businesses and individuals in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings, including before the American Arbitration Association, JAMS and the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration.
THEY FAIL TO PLAN
• The Miami-Dade County Bar Association
• The Pinecrest Business Association
• The Palmetto Bay Business Association
• Business Networking International
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• Martindale Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated litigation attorney since 2011
• Florida Super Lawyers Magazine Rising Star in 2006
• Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite™ in 2006
SOME PAST CLIENTS
- Antique Mall Yall
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Cendant Corporation (Franchise/Branding company)
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Costa Final Cleaning LLC
- Cross Country Home Services (A National Home Warranty Company)
- Demand Fitness LLC
- Gerber Finance, Inc. (International Trade Finance Company)
- Hialeah Hospital
- Joey New York (Cosmetics Company)
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (Hospital)
- My Little World Preschool
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Safe Journey Transport
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation